This is the classic five-minute chocolate fudge recipe from Carnation. So quick and easy to make and tastes great when you’re craving a chocolatey sweet treat! For a yummy substitution try dark, white or butterscotch chocolate chips.
5 MINUTE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
2/3 cup Carnation 2% evaporated milk
2 tbsp butter
1/2 tsp salt
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper overhanging the edges.
- In a medium saucepan combine sugar, milk and butter bringing to a rolling boil over medium heat stirring occasionally. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes stirring constantly as the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, vanilla and nuts until all melted and blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and chill until set. Pull out of the pan using the parchment paper and cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in refrigerator in a sealed container.